Friday, February 23, 2007

Friday Fun:Week Two

I'm planning on writing more often than once a week. This blog will include my favorite software, web sites, photos, tips, and online books...my favorite web finds. Lots of blogs exist with the same theme. They each offer something that distinguishes them from the rest: the author's tone of voice, his/her area of expertise, the design of the blog, unique links, or distinctive writing style. I enjoy them all and can never read too many. I hope I write something that adds to your enjoyment of the Web.

A few weeks ago, I downloaded a free Patience game, written by David Mayne. It includes more than 200 versions of Solitaire. You can choose from multiple card sets, create your own card sets, or keep high score statistics. The game has unlimited undo/redo. Instructions are easy to follow. The download is only 3.66 mb. I highly recommend this software. It is a must have for any solitaire enthusiast.


No comments: